Schedule of Fees
Fees and Payments
Thank you for considering St John’s College as your home for 2020. We look forward to welcoming you.
In order to secure your place at St John’s College, commencing students are required to pay a deposit.
Early Round Offer (offers made before 31 October, 2019)
- An initial deposit of $1,500 is required
- A further deposit of $1,500 is required by 1 November, 2019
Total Deposit of $3,000
Offers made after 1 November, 2019
- An initial deposit of $3,000
2020 Schedules of Fees for undergraduate and postgraduate students are currently under review and will be available shortly. Please use the 2019 Schedule of Undergraduate Fees and the 2019 Postgraduate Fees as a guide.
Annual residential fees cover 34 weeks for undergraduate students and 42 weeks for postgraduate students.
Mid-Year Vacation Package for Undergraduate Students
The annual residential fees do not include the four weeks mid-year vacation in June/July. A mid-year vacation residential package will be available in 2020 for up to 50 undergraduate students. Details will be available shortly.
There are a number of payment options for College fees.
One payment of all fees due in February 2020. (Date to be determined).
- The first payment includes the enrolment fee, St John’s/Student Club Fees and half the annual residential fees. New residents also attract Welcome Week residential fees, academic gown fee and key charge. This payment is due in February 2020. (Date to be determined).
- The second payment is the balance of the annual residential fees due in July 2020. (Date to be determined).
Fortnightly Direct Debit Payments
- The first payment is paid directly to the College and includes the enrolment fee, St John’s/Student Club Fees and an initial payment of the annual residential fee. New residents also attract Welcome Week residential fees, academic gown fee and key charge. This payment is due in February 2020. (Date to be determined).
- The balance is paid in 17 instalments through PaySmart deductions of fortnightly direct debit/credit payments. Information on PaySmart application can be obtained from the College.
Payment for Residential and Membership Fees may be made via:
- Credit Card – Visa/MasterCard (from 1 January 2019 1.33% MasterCard & 1.6% VISA surcharge is payable)
- Cheque – Australian applicants, personal or bank cheque/drafts, please post your cheque to the College
- BPay – details for payment are printed on the invoice/statement.
Clicking on the ‘PAY NOW’ link below will take you to a payment screen in a new window.
- You will need to enter the 8-digit BPay reference number provided to you on the College fees invoice (or statement).
- Enter the amount owing on your account in the amount (AUD) field.
- Select your payment option.
- Enter your credit card details and click proceed.
- Please note there will be a 1.33% – 1.6% (dependent on card type) surcharge for credit card fees applied to this transaction.